This blog has been nominated for a Liebster Award, which i am grateful for and delighted to accept. Thank you, Kathy Mays (www.psycheservices.net) !!
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to other up-and-coming bloggers to highlight their work and encourage them to continue. Liebster, from German, means dearest, beloved, favorite.
I’ve looked at several versions of the guidelines for receiving and perpetuating the award; here is the set i am using:
1. Thank the blogger that has given you the award and include the Liebster logo.
2. Answer the questions that blogger set for you.
3. List five bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Create questions for them to answer.
5. Go to their pages and notify them.
Here are the questions posed to me and my answers…
1. If you had to describe your faults as a personality disorder, what would it be?
Easy Chair Attachment Disorder.
2. Which author and book describes you the best?
Stumped on this one. Any suggestions?
3. Which movie would you like to act in or direct?
I would play the Helen Hunt role in As Good As It Gets.
4. What would your superpower be, and what would be its cryptonite?
Brewing a homemade latte. Running out of coffee.
5. Which is your comfort room?
Wherever i have an easy chair.
6. What flavor would you describe yourself and why?
Mild cayenne. Because there’s a little bit of bite that you don’t know about until after the first spoonful, and it gives you a warm feeling.
7. What is your favorite era in history?
Earlier this morning. But i do enjoy studying all eras.
8. Who would you like to exterminate if you come back to this life as a terminator?
Not into exterminatin’.
9. If you have to be reincarnated as someone, who would you like to be?
Someone who could play piano, braid her own hair, and cure all disease.
10. What would be your dream date?
Same with someone as alone: a walk along the beach and a latte.
11. What do you enjoy writing the most in your blog?
I enjoy writing about how overarching questions about life and meaning intersect with our everyday lives and our connections with people. And funny quotes.
Here are my nominations for the next Liebster Awards…
And here are my questions for them:
What prompted you to start your blog?
What’s your day job?
Do you have any regrets about starting your blog?
Do you have a favorite post you’ve written?
What’s your favorite comment you’ve received?
Thank you for reading!