This blog has been nominated for a Liebster Award, which i am grateful for and delighted to accept. Thank you, Kathy Mays (www.psycheservices.net) !!
The Liebster award is given by bloggers to other up-and-coming bloggers to highlight their work and encourage them to continue. Liebster, from German, means dearest, beloved, favorite.
I’ve looked at several versions of the guidelines for receiving and perpetuating the award; here is the set i am using:
1. Thank the blogger that has given you the award and include the Liebster logo.
2. Answer the questions that blogger set for you.
3. List five bloggers you nominate for the award.
4. Create questions for them to answer.
5. Go to their pages and notify them.
Here are the questions posed to me and my answers…
1. If you had to describe your faults as a personality disorder, what would it be?
Easy Chair Attachment Disorder.